• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mad Behaviour/Habits

Flopsy's pellets are in a ceramic bowl but I give him his greens in a plastic tupperware dish (one of my sons from when he was little from Ikea). He eats his greens, carrots of whatever is there and the funny thing is after he is finished he then carries it to the top of his ramp and throws it down the stairs :lol: Its as if he is saying its empty you can have it back to refill.

It is really funny to watch so I have given him a couple of the cups to play with! He is having lots of fun in there tonight.:lol:

Anyone else have made behaviour/habits?

I only put Boby & Nibbles's food in the hutch when they're both at the top getting all exited that it's feeding time. If it's pellets, then Bobbys fine, he'll eat it upstairs, but if it's veg, he picks up a bit, and runs around with it in his mouth for a bit, and eventually settles under the ramp away from Nibbles, but then she wonders where he's gone and comes looking for him, and 9 out of 10 times, she'll steal his veg :lol:

Its great watching him carry a sprout!!

As soon as i put food in Berts bowl he tips it over probably just incase the pellets at the bottom are better than the ones at the top!

My Barney is a greedy guts with food, him and Bubbles have a massive dog bowl now, because Barney cant throw it!! He's got through about about 12 rabbit bowls in his life!! He always used to throw the bowl at me if I was 2 slow refilling it (and most of the time it smashed on the patio :roll: ) But anyway, he cant lift the dog bowl (he tries!!) All he can do is grab it with his teeth an drag it off into the bedroom, closely followed by a hungry Bubbles!!! :lol: :lol:

Lisa

we used to have a plastic container for taking out the veg to bunnykins (R.I.P), if we weren't quick enough to feed her, she'd grab the container and throw it down the ramp:shock: :lol:

Lily loves to grab the contain with the mix in:lol:

When I fill Georgie's dish she eats a bit then scraps some out :lol: She also likes hopping into the dustbin lid while I'm cleaning (I put all her mess in it! :shock:) :lol:

Back