• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why havent they phoned :( U/D wohooo its all arranged

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
i had my house check yesterday at 7:30pm and noone has got back to me about whether i passed or not..... i cant help but thinking its a bad sign and i told Alvin all about his new girlfriend too :cry: :cry:

thinx i might get me an early night so i can sulk in comfortably in bed :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
i hope so.. this is torture... im expecting a knock at my door telling me i cant have the bun and they are taking Alvin too :cry: :cry:

i need to learn to stress less!!!!!

Aww, I'm sure they're just busy & haven't had time to phone yet. Hope you hear from them soon and Alvin will be able to have a wife :) xxx

Which rescue is it? If it's the RSPCA they take a while to get back to you, as the homechecker has to ring the h/o in office hours, then the H/o get in touch with the rescue. Don't worry I'm sure it's fine. :D

whooop whooop had the phone call today.... im just impatient i guess.... its Hopper Haven in Redditch.. i just need to phone when i get in from work to arrange when im dropping Alvin off to be bonded.... sooooooooooooooo excited.... will be a week tho cus shes getting over her spay at the mo :D :D :D :D

Back