• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

doggies at the beach again

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
:oops:

dad and me took cody bella and solo to sea palling beach today (we went to go and see where sollys training classes are going to be held and it is literally a minute from the beach!) so here are the nutters having a great time

photoshopped picture of bella she still cant go off lead :roll: but the lead was kind of ruining the pic (her feet weren't in the original pic anyway they just sunk into the sand)

bellaedit.jpg

(here is the original btw

seapalling17-october2007048.jpg
)

one of the view (dad was telling me something about the waves coming in at different angles and crashing against each other :? )

seapalling17-october2007008.jpg

loony bum running (one of his favourite things to do)

seapalling17-october2007013.jpg

this picture was taken seconds before solo scared us both half to death when he decided to start swimming out :shock: i was this close to running into the sea when he came back when i called him...phew!

seapalling17-october2007017.jpg

and a very soggy skinny legged ( :lol: ) collie after his little dip :roll:

seapalling17-october2007019.jpg

then he went mad chasing the foamy bits that were blowing across the beach :lol:
seapalling17-october2007033.jpg

cody prancing throught the waves

seapalling17-october2007044.jpg

shakey shakey

seapalling17-october2007056.jpg

perfect time for a dig

seapalling17-october2007083.jpg

looking all growed up!

seapalling17-october20070992.jpg

and hanging onto cody's collar as normal :roll:

seapalling17-october2007114.jpg

:lol: we dont go so much in the summer due to stupid laws :roll: but beach walks are quite a regular thing in the winter :D our aglity club always has a lovely beach walk on boxing day too :D :D :D now that is heaven big group of friends walking 30+ dogs in a big group :D :D :D :D

Back