• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 legged little bun.

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
So some people may remember my thread in care about the little bunny we took the rear leg off. He is A-ok and coping extrememly well, hops around no bother and could now be reserved/rehomed.
He is a small black male bunny, Netherland mix I would say, he is shy but coming round well and getting used to handling. He is not yet castrated and this would need to be done at a later date, we could not do him at the same time as his leg removal as the GA was long on him and we wanted him awake.
I would be looking for a experianced indoor only home for him due to his disability, he may need assistance to keep his bottom clean at some stage in his life and he needs to stay fit and lean, obesity would be detramental to his health and put un-needed stress on his other joints. I dont see why he could not become bonded too.
He is currently in Newcastle but could potentially travel for the right home. A donation to our stray fund applies on adoption. Contact me here or via email on vetnursevicki@yahoo.co.uk
(pics to follow)

Awww YEY! i'm so glad he's ok. I bet he's a proper cutie, if i had any room.... don't say it!!

I hope he finds the best home very soon.

xxx

Back