• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

two very annoyed rabbits

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
I am keeping the rabbits inside to test thier new run/crate combi with a vew to keeping them as house buns eventually... so tonite, i thought whilst they were in i would groom them, and also put some dry shampoo on thier feet and to groom them using this and a comb. done this and now they are really annoyed.
does anyone elses bun hate being groomed?
xx

Have never groomed mine apart from a nail trim for Benny - will go outside and ask them now but I know they'll look at me like I'm insane :shock: I think they would actually rip my arms off if I tried it :rolleyes: you are a brave woman :shock:

All mine hate being groomed and wriggle around and try to jump off my knee. I spend more time trying to keep hold of them than actually grooming them!!:lol: :lol:

lilly is quite long haired and moults alot which is why...
you two mite be able to answer this. lilly seems to drink a hell of alot recently, she is eating loads too...
no shes not up the rabbit duff lol x

Never groomed my bunnies but my piggies squeel the neighbourhood down:rolleyes: So much so the neighbour came round has she thought another animal was murdering them:shock:

If you can get Nibbles to sit still for 2 seconds then youre some kind of miracle worker. Biscuit loves being groomed, bt I've not tried Bobby. I can imagine him being easy though, coz he never moves

Back