• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peanut Butter and Jelly---TOGETHER!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Okay so jelly is booked in to be spayed next week, and peanut has been castrated for 6 weeks. I thought i would put them on neutural terratory for a bit. i didnt think she would like him that much as she hasnt been spayed yet but she has 'seen' him before because weve ad them both a year and they have had babies so i thought id try it.

he didnt mount her once, she did it all!!shes deffo the boss although this could switch once shes spayed. they didnt fight. they ignored each other for ten minutes and then she groomed him!!

love! x
DSCF1558.jpg

DSCF1561.jpg

DSCF1562.jpg

DSCF1560.jpg

Last edited:
thats soo lovely.... bout time they got married too all these out of wedlock babies.... poor domino will be taking his wife to the wedding... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww mummy and Daddy im glad you are together coz i dont want my mum being lonely now me and my brothers and sister have 'moved out'

Good luck mum at the vets, hope it all goes ok, i gotta go tomorrow to have a nasty injection, Keep in touch mummy and daddy

Lots of love
Indi (im now called Benji though, trying to get used to my new name)
xxxxxxxxx

Back