• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evo's photoshoot and "do you like my pillow?"

Rallybunny

Warren Veteran
I've been taking photos for this year's Evo Christmas card, that I send to all out family. Here is the poser in action...........

P1010292.jpg

P1010293.jpg

P1010294.jpg

P1010295.jpg

P1010301.jpg

P1010302.jpg

P1010307.jpg

P1010313.jpg

P1010314.jpg

P1010288.jpg

P1010291.jpg

And here is me snuggling with my cute furry cushion - o/h took these last night.

P1010318.jpg

P1010319.jpg

P1010322.jpg

P1010327.jpg

And if that's not an Evo photo overload, I don't know what is!!!!! :oops: :lol:

Oh my goodness!! :shock: So sweet that he lets you do that!!! :love: If I go any where near Bobbin's belly when he's flopped he gives me the evil eye!! :lol:

Fave pic is number nine! :D

He's 4 now!!!! :shock: Shows his age sometimes, but still mostly mental. :lol:
Just the way we like them :D

p.s. how does he show his age?

Totti's comng up to 6 and most of the time I think you wouldn't know he'd changed from 3 ears or so ago

p.s. how does he show his age?

He's a little bit clumsy sometimes. :lol: :( Misjudging jumps and stuff, especially when he's excited about food. He's still mostly a nutter though, we still play 'chase' up and down the hallway all the time and he still honks for his food. :lol:

He's a little bit clumsy sometimes. :lol: :( Misjudging jumps and stuff, especially when he's excited about food. He's still mostly a nutter though, we still play 'chase' up and down the hallway all the time and he still honks for his food. :lol:

Awww :love: Tottis a tad slower at the mo but that cold be either his age or the fact that he's put on weight and can't move as quickly :oops:

Back