• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floss & Bournville in the sunshine today

capel

Warren Veteran
Floss stretched out relaxing in the sun this afternoon. The camera angle makes her look really beefy!! Trust me, she isn't:)
DSC02929.jpg

Bournville looking gorgeous as usual, and then one of him having a yawny stretch! I wish I'd been at the other side to take one of his mouth when he did that!!
DSC02932.jpg

DSC02934.jpg

Bournville looking gorgeous as usual, and then one of him having a yawny stretch! I wish I'd been at the other side to take one of his mouth when he did that!!

Haha, that's just typical isn't it! :lol: He's beautiful and muscular looking though!

How is Floss doing?

If you look at her from the right and so can't see the poorly eye, and as long as you don't run your hands over her lumps, you'd think she was perfectly healthy. I'm sure she'll be fine now..just got to wait for it to get out of her system:)

Back