• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting my new bunny today YAYYYY U/D Hes arrived

Debs2811

Alpha Buck
Well im busy busy here preparing for my new charge.

Picking Indi up from Sarah (XMissySJx) tonight, Im changing his name to Benjamin (Benjamin Bunny as I already have Peter Rabbit:lol: )

I will be putting up photos as soon as i can

Ooooooo Cant wait. Really hope his 2 other Brothers find lovely homes too

Last edited:
lol aww i know hes going to have such a lovely home with you, but i am going to miss him sooooooooooooooo much so i want lots and lots of piccies!! hehehe!

look how much hes grown!
DSCF0987.jpg

DSCF1552.jpg

and here he is stealing mums cabbage! lol but jelly wouldnt share and ran off with it hahaha!

Like the two pics, how he's grown!

Glad he's going to a great home and its lovely that Sarah will be able to keep in touch!

good luck they.i cant wait to see pictures of benjamin.oh by the way nice name u chose out well good luck to you and benjamin.he must be rally cute.:love: :love: :love: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: thumbs up for benjamin:thumb: :eek: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2:

Just wanted to update people....debs now has little Indi who is now called Benji which sounds weird in my head lol cus to me he will always be my little indi!
Im sure she will pot piccies soon!

i was very sad to see him go and shed a few tear sin the car becaus eiw ill miss him terribly but at the same time i am so happy he has gone to an incredible home, Deb showed me some photos of his new hutch ans its truly lovely, so bye little indi, be a good boy for your mummy!!

i still have two more boys though :(

Aww Sarah, :cry: Im sorry. But you can always keep in touch and if your ever over in Surrey your more than welcome to pop in to see him, and he will give you lots of updates on how hes doing.

He has arrived:D He was a bit stressed in the car and when we got home and we popped him on the sofa he was quite nervous but that was to be expected, I then took him out and introduced him to his new bunny brothers & sisters and he was very interested in saying hello.

100_0610.jpg

100_0604.jpg

100_0602.jpg

100_0579.jpg

100_0622.jpg

100_0613.jpg

100_0614.jpg

More photos to follow, hopeing to get everyone out in their runs tomorrow so they can all say hello properly

dont be sorry!! he needed a home and youve given him an amazing one so i couldnt be any happier. he looks like hes enjoying himself lol! he is very nosy and VERY quick lol i warn you! he will binky away if you try and catch him!

i just hope chubby and scampi find as great homes as indi has! x

Well he has now spent his first night here, and it was a bit of a noisy first night:roll: I put him in his hutch and fed everyone at about 11pm closed everyone up for the night making everyone snug, couldnt believe how cold it was last night brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jessie had some objection i think to the new comer and kept thumping!!!

went off to bed about 1pm, couldnt sleep a i was laying listening out to make sure everyone was ok, Jessie was STILL thumping, then about 2:30AM I panicked as I remembered i hadnt put his snugglesafe in with him to keep him warm and was worried it was such a cold night!! so me and hubby got up and wrapped up and went down into the garden tried to see if we could settle Jessie as she wasnt a happy bunny, we gave Benji his snugglesafe and came back in and went back to bed, this morning when i uncovered everyone Benji was in his little soft bed (not where i put his snugglesafe:roll: )
He didnt seem to have eaten many of his pelet food but he was munching for england on the hay last night so im not too worried, if hes anything like the rest of my lot they are not ones for eating their pelets all in one go but like to graze on them:lol: Twinkle likes to save some to have for breakfast and lunch:lol: :lol:

lol he loves those baskets! we had one and him and chubby would both lay in it together! he sounds like hes enjoying himself! i bet hes pooped all other that nice carpet stuff you put ont he bottom hasnt he!!

Back