• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

EBAY Hutches

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Just been looking on ebay for a rabbit hutch, there are some really small ones on there being advertised for guinea pigs/rabbits. Anyone else seen them?
Sallyx

I have seen some huuuuge ones, but iv only been searching for hutch run combo's. Got my eyes on a 6' x 2' x 2' hutch with a 6 x 4 run and only £110. Now where to put it.......................

Lisa

For all the really small and obviously inadequate hutches, there are some good ones too. I have brought a really great one on ebay for my piggies. Its 6ft x 2 x 2 and they love it cos they have loads of space to run up and down and its a good quality too. Bargain at £40.00:D

For all the really small and obviously inadequate hutches, there are some good ones too. I have brought a really great one on ebay for my piggies. Its 6ft x 2 x 2 and they love it cos they have loads of space to run up and down and its a good quality too. Bargain at £40.00:D

why cant I find a bargain:cry:
Sallyx

I have a quick look on there everyday at hutches etc. I got a two story 5.5ft for £50, second hand but good condition, same hutch I bought for £100 new! :roll:

i bought one a while back thinking i had a bargain it was as she qouted hutch and run..the hutch i asked for size of she gave me size 5ft by 2ft by 3ft...great i thought.... until i got ther and realised id bought the most disgusting hutch which was tiny on a tiny run....checkthese things out first guys those measurements were the hutch sat ontop of run to floor and run width and run length.... i even reported to rspca for way buns were being kept ther...person bred bunnys in appaling conditions...so now i ask to go look if im going to buy... the hutch i bought...thrown away to the tip i wouldnt keep a hamster in it!!!!lol

Back