• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Updated Kit pics .....

Starsign

Young Bun
Hi All,

Here are some pictures of Flash's kits - they are now 12 days old! All have their eyes open and are starting to explore the hutch. Mystery of the dad still continues, brought Fluffy to the vet to ensure he was neutered and vet confirms it was done last year! No other rabbits in my neighbourhood so seems to be the immaculate conception - vet thinks it may have been wild rabbit!! They have stolen my heart already and dont think I will be able to give them up - have found good home for 2 and may keep the other 2 - so I would have 2 bonded pairs when I eventually but Flash back with Fluffy! My little girl has named them all - Shadow, Honey, Smudge and Chester!

Here they are all snuggled in the nest this morning:
IMG_0148.jpg

3 brown kits - Chester says "what ya looking at?"
IMG_0152.jpg

Brown kits sticking together - ignoring black sheep of family - see top corner!
IMG_0153.jpg

Black sheep (Shadow) of the family out of nest exploring the hutch!
IMG_0150.jpg

Last edited:
I am not sure yet which are going - I would like to keep Shadow (the black one) and one other but have to check sexes, etc and see which ones the other person rehoming 2 wants. I really dont mind as they are all so cute! I am wondering if they will all be lop eared like their mum ....
Gorgeous dog by the way!

Last edited:
Back