• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breakthrough - You guys were right!!!

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have conclusive evidence, O/Hs 'asthma' and 'the rabbits stink' were definitely a case of the green eyed monster!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last night he said "Aw, they really love YOU" (his emphasis), which got me thinking, a) they only love me cos I feed them, so he should try feeding them, b) the way he said it was clear jealousy!! :roll:

So tonight I got him really involved, he fed them their carrot earlier, and then fed Muffin her pellets just now. He's not complained of asthma or the smell aaallll evening, and he's gone to bed with a huge grin on his face :D

hehehehehe.... yaaaay i knew hed not be able to resist them for long :D

ive had the opposite thing happen...... Ste luvs Alvin totally and is really frustrated that he seems to not love him back, so starting today ste fed Alvin his lunch time veg and they are now getting along great.... i bet i still have to do the litter trays tho :rolleyes:

hehehehehe.... yaaaay i knew hed not be able to resist them for long :D

ive had the opposite thing happen...... Ste luvs Alvin totally and is really frustrated that he seems to not love him back, so starting today ste fed Alvin his lunch time veg and they are now getting along great.... i bet i still have to do the litter trays tho :rolleyes:

Its the same thing with my OH he loves Lionel but Lionel's not really interested lol.... that was until tonight when OH came straight in and let him out and hand fed him :)

:wave: :D Yey!!!!! :D :wave: :D :wave: Wish My OH would get invlved. He loves my cats though so I guess I can't have it all.

so yesterday was let the blokes feed the buns day then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: same time next year ladies???

thats great news!!!

my OH thinks rabbits dont like him as they run from him. they prob only come to me for the same reason - i give them food!!!!

I tried to tell him that they kept running away cos a) he always went towards them standing up, b) he always tries to grab them rather than just stroke them. But as we all know, telling a bloke what not to do just makes them do it more :roll: so instead I had to tell him what TO do!!

Oh thats great news! :D Last time hubby tried to feed Piper she growled at him so he's not too keen on that anymore... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh thats great news! :D Last time hubby tried to feed Piper she growled at him so he's not too keen on that anymore... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Awwwww, I've never heard a bunny growl!!! mind u, iv never seen one binky, or heard one grind it's teeth either... I've lead a sheltered life!

Haha! Have that green eyed man! :mrgreen: :lol:

Seriously though, that is great news. I love to see my OH playing with Bobbin, and the closer they get to them the more used to the smell they get! Both the man and the bunny!!! :lol: Mine did mention the smell once but more recently he's spend more time with him and hasn't mentioned the smell since!

Text Message I got recently when I went to my sister's for the evening:

"... he's been lovely haven't played PS3 yet! He's ran about, laid beside me, rolled on his back! Having a mad one now!"

Apparently he did the whole legs up in the air while laying on back thing and even let my OH rub his belly :shock: Huh, why do these things happen when I'm not there?! It's like kids' first words/steps etc! :lol:

Apparently he did the whole legs up in the air while laying on back thing and even let my OH rub his belly :shock: Huh, why do these things happen when I'm not there?! It's like kids' first words/steps etc! :lol:

I think my O/H knows not to tell me if they binky and I'm not there!!

Back