• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

few things i've been meaning to ask.....

bunny_scabbit

Warren Scout
1) why does my bunny shake his little rabbit tail?
it makes me laugh so much, it reminds me of that woman who twitched her nose, think it was called bedazzled. it's usually when i'm trying to get him to go back to bed

2) do rabbits sleep with their eyes open?
preston is laying here, stretched out but with his eyes half open/shut but he keeps shaking his back leg and twitching all over, like he's having a rabbit dream or something

3) why does my bunny huff and puff when i pick him up but when my o/h picks him up not a sound?
makes me very jealous....

can you tell there's nowt on tv? ;)

1) that means 'nah nah nah nah nah - you can't catch me you big ol hooman!'

2) wise bunny sleeps with eyes open (confucious bunny)

3) he's not scared of you ;)

1) that means 'nah nah nah nah nah - you can't catch me you big ol hooman!'

2) wise bunny sleeps with eyes open (confucious bunny)

3) he's not scared of you ;)

The first one made me laugh:lol: :lol: Choci and Lily do that all the time, mind you choci pees on me once I've caught him, so I wonder what that means:rolleyes: :lol:

I didn't know what the huffing and puffing meant, choci does that all the time, I thought he was fed up with me:lol:

didn't think mine slept at all til I found out they can sleep with their eyes open, silly me:oops: :lol:

vikki

ive had domino fromb irth and is the most friendly of all my bunsters....yet he proper huffs and puffs when im holding him!! i dont know why!

Back