• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

they are getting closer

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
two weeks ago
P10100021.jpg

just this minute

P1010003.jpg

im sooooooo happy Alvin is comfortable to lie next to ralph :love:

lol alvin always makes me laugh! sometimes i think he looks really smug like 'im staying over here!' how did your homecheck go? xxx

i think i passed.... she seemed quite happy but was a little worried my dog crate wasnt big enough to satisfy the boss homechecker.... she did say with the pen attached it shouldnt be a problem.... gotta wait on them phoning now to see if i can get jubilee or not...... stomach still churning with fear.....lol

little demon refused to come out from the sofa, then went running thro to get some grub so she did get a glimpse of his bum..pmsl

Awww thats what all my bunnies and our labs used to do. Honeycombe used to lay between Millies paws.

Poppy is too much of a wuss, she runs away from the bunnies :rolleyes:

Awww thats what all my bunnies and our labs used to do. Honeycombe used to lay between Millies paws.

Poppy is too much of a wuss, she runs away from the bunnies :rolleyes:

yup ralph was the first one to move.... onto the safety of the sofa... :lol: :lol:

Back