• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would she be the same as she was having her Myxomatosis??

Hello :wave:

I never know whether to do things about my Bella in the thread I already have about her but as this is a new problem, I thought new problem, New thread - But I might be wrong :roll:

As some of you may know that last week on Friday, Bella had her first ever injection which was her myxomatosis one. She was on her best behavior then as she didn't do half the things I was expecting her to do!!! She has been booked in a week this Friday coming for her HVD injection, And I am just wondering, Would she be the same as last week, Like not even twitching or what??

Sorry if I sound stupid or anything :?

Bella & Diana xx

she'll be the same most probably because she isnt going to know tha its vhd not myxi or anything! They barley notice it and all ine have never flinced whilst having a jab!

mine was a darling for his first mixi.....the vet said VHD wasn't critical in our area, so got him neutered first....by this time he was alittle sus about the vet....so by the time he had his VHD he was well & truly fed up....refused to come out of his carrier & thumped the vet.

mine was a darling for his first mixi.....the vet said VHD wasn't critical in our area, so got him neutered first....by this time he was alittle sus about the vet....so by the time he had his VHD he was well & truly fed up....refused to come out of his carrier & thumped the vet.

What are you saying? Bella might suddenly turn nasty and bite/thump anyone there??

She'll probably be fine....I think sooty was probably missing his lost manhood, especially as it was the same vet who did his neuter. Mind you, he's still a lot better than some of the cats & dogs I've seen on TV.

The only person he's bitten at the vets is me :( He was getting some serious bladder probing at the time, which I imagine was a little uncomfortable. I was trying to help & resasure at the front end with nose rubs & got a sharp nip.

I have 6 rabbits and not one of mine has ever done anything untoward. Thats a combo of atleast 30 jabs a altogether and no problems here. And some of my buns arent exactly a humans favourite friend

She'll probably be fine....I think sooty was probably missing his lost manhood, especially as it was the same vet who did his neuter. Mind you, he's still a lot better than some of the cats & dogs I've seen on TV.

The only person he's bitten at the vets is me :( He was getting some serious bladder probing at the time, which I imagine was a little uncomfortable. I was trying to help & resasure at the front end with nose rubs & got a sharp nip.

Oh right - I understand you now :lol:

Should I dare to even ask what happened next - Oh well I have - What happened next??

Oh right - I understand you now :lol:

Should I dare to even ask what happened next - Oh well I have - What happened next??

He continued to get lots of lovely nose rubs & a nice treat when he got home......I think I'd probably bite if someone was poking me in the bladder when I was feeling a bit sore......poor little mite.

He continued to get lots of lovely nose rubs & a nice treat when he got home......I think I'd probably bite if someone was poking me in the bladder when I was feeling a bit sore......poor little mite.

Aww bless him!!! Yeah - Thinking about it that way, I totally agree.

Back