• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Choci and Lily to the vets *Update - Choci already calmer?*

Tomorrows the day I've been dreading the most, My babies are going to the vets to be neutured/spayed.

I ment to get them done a month ago, but chickened out twice:oops: but this time I've desided to go through with it. I am very scared and worried. more about Choci than Lily, as He is my fave (shouldn't admit I have a fave should I). I know he's strong and if the vet thought it shouldn't be done he would tell me, but I'm so scared I'm going to lose my snuggle bun, my mop, my world.

Please could we have some vibes, please:D

vikki:wave:

Last edited:
Of course you can, hun! Lots and lots of healing vibes for both bunsters, and calming ones for you.

Thanks Hilda,

I'm going to be sitting by the phone all day incase my vet phones, I bet It'll be one of those days where the phone rings none stop, I'll be a wreck by the end of the day:lol:

I'm sure everything will go alright although I'm sure that won't stop you panicking!!!
Big hug from Linus & Selma

Posing.jpg

Well, I've taken them in at 8 and its now 10, I can't wait til 2 when I can call. I went shoppig with mum afterwards, and she bought me a bag to cheer me up:D as I was about to burst into tears, still its not my buns *crys I want my buns:cry: *

Thinking of you. I was a nervous wreck when the boys were 'done'. Have got two girlies now too and that is scaring me even more. What are we like!

Keep busy! Let us know when they have come round.

Love, Vanessa.

well, me mum just phoned the vet for me (I have a phobia of phones), They have come through ther ops, but Lily is still a bit off, so ther keeping an eye on her, if shes no beter by 4:30 ther keeping both of them in. This is so not what I wanted, I don't see why they can not let me have Choci back, as far as I know he's fine, but they didn't say much about him.

I crying at the moment, but mum can't see why I should cry over just two rabbits:evil: , I tried to explain ther my babies but she doesn't see it:roll: :(

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Glad they've both come through it ok :) Shes probably just still a bit dosey from the GA, maybe they want to make sure they are both eating before you come and pick them up? My boy came round really quickly when he was neutered and was eating straight away, but when my girl had a GA a few weeks ago it took her much longer to come round. If you want to know exactly whats going on and ask if you can bring Choci home then you will probably have to speak to them yourself if your mum doesn't understand the way you feel. I don't think people understand that bunnies can evoke such strong feelings in us :oops: :lol:

I'm sure Lily will just be taking a little longer to get over the anaesthetic - maybe she was operated on last and so hasn't had as long a recovery time as Choci? The main thing is they've both come through their ops OK:D
I feel the same as you do though, you just want to get them home asap.

I hope you get to fetch them soon, but if the vet wants to keep Lily in, then she'll be in the best place for the vet to keep an eye on her.

Hope you get them home tonight tho'!:D

It's not good news, the vets wont tell us much, they say ops the went ok, but there not eating, so there keeping them in. I think I best prepare myself for bad news, I have no faith left in this vet what so ever.

I don't think either of them are going to come through this, why on earth didn't I listen to myself and not get them done. As long as I live I will never get another bunny neutured/spayed

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hmm, I think you should stop being quite so dramatic.. if you didn't have any faith in your vet then why did you take your buns there? I'm sure they will be fine - it takes different buns different amounts of time to recover :)

Dramatic, yeah well there not your buns are they? I am so upset, And yeah probably a little over the top, but thats me, get used to it.

I don't think I'll be back on here for some time, I wish you all well with your buns

vikki

Back