• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone in the kent area experianced at bonding?

Steffany2277

Warren Scout
i dont think i can really handle bonding midnight and louis, so i was wondering if anyone on here in the kent area could come here to help me?
the rescue i got louis from said they could saty there a couple of days to bond them there, but its a 40 min car drive and midnight HATES them, louis is a good boy in the car but certainly not midnight. so its a last resort.
can anyone help?

i was going to suggest you contact a rescue in beckenham, not sure if they do bonding for your own buns but they bond yours with theirs when you take on a bunny.

but it's quite a distance from you anyway...

they are welcome to stay at mine for few days, you could bring them nearer to me say ashford, and i could pick you up. dont have much experience with bonding but can offer neutral garden for them!

my friend bonded hers by letting her buns stay in separate hutches but facing each other then letting them out in the garage together and now they love each other.

they are welcome to stay at mine for few days, you could bring them nearer to me say ashford, and i could pick you up. dont have much experience with bonding but can offer neutral garden for them!

my friend bonded hers by letting her buns stay in separate hutches but facing each other then letting them out in the garage together and now they love each other.

well they have been facing each other in hutches every night, yet still squabble. :s i'll still try though!
lol my boyfriend always is like omg you spend to much time with the bunnies, but totally fell in LOVE with louis while i was running about after Midnight, louis was all snuggled up in ashtons arms it was adorable!

Back