• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm trying to organise? NB A rescue needs your help

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: :wave:

Hiya guys, I need a team of people, west midland guys pease help :love: :lol: :lol: .

Hopper Haven (Redditch Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue), need some slabs laying, I'm trying to get together a few people to this. We're aiming for in abouts a month time and it's best for Louise if it's on a Sunday, the sand and the slabs need moning and laying. If anyone thinks they can help, please sign your name here or pm me if you prefer, please help else I'm going to be there a very long time :p :lol:

Last edited:
I will come and mone some slabs mate :thumb: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Count me in then loads of people will come :thumb:

Come on guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help us!!!!!!!!! :D

thanks Carys :D

Honestly if you just let me and Carys do it, they'll be the sh:censored:ist laid slabs in the world :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww, I wish I could and I would if I was just that bit closer :?

Good luck though and be sure to post pics of you guys slaving away! :D

Ill come if I can tag a lifty poos please :D I laid all the ones for the Shed :shock: Maybe little but have power :lol: :lol:

I and maybe my very strong OH could possibly help as long as it's not the weekend of the 24th or saturday 1st december.........office party night before, probably wont be sober enough to drive.

I could also give steph a lift. :wave:

I would if i were closer as i do this by trade:D

you shouldn't of divulged that information as Tree will now be booking you flight tickets:lol: :lol: :lol:

well I would offer but I could not even get a 2 x 2 slab out of my car and had to go and change them for 1 x 1 's which I still struggled with so would be totally useless to you all :oops: :oops: :lol: Thankfully you have bionic Steph as I can imagine you all being there for the next 6 months:lol: :lol:

you shouldn't of divulged that information as Tree will now be booking you flight tickets:lol: :lol: :lol:

well I would offer but I could not even get a 2 x 2 slab out of my car and had to go and change them for 1 x 1 's which I still struggled with so would be totally useless to you all :oops: :oops: :lol: Thankfully you have bionic Steph as I can imagine you all being there for the next 6 months:lol: :lol:

Come and watch then Denny cos thats what I shall be doing :lol:

Come and watch then Denny cos thats what I shall be doing :lol:

pmslolol:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: by the sounds of it there will only be Steph laying slabs roflolol :lol: :lol: :lol: Should be up your street anyway Carys as slab laying has the same affect as yoga, straining of the lower region and bending produces the Michael flatulence tunes:lol: :lol: :lol:

I understand that Louise has land the equivalent to the M6 so how many slabs are there to be laid exactly?:lol:

Back