• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gawd Im Soft...been Cryinig...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
in sympathy with someone who rang me up:? :oops:

A lady rang me earlier in tears as her vet has just told her her rabbit will need treatment evey three weeks ...costing £35 a time:shock: she said she couldnt afford this for the rest of his life and had decided she would have to give him up or pts.

She was sobbing her heart out poor love ...i just didnt know what to say:? :? on the end i had tears running down my face too .

any how , incalmed her down and got her to explain the situation and i cant quite understand what the vet is on with to be honest .

im just gonna put a post in care and would be grateful of any input :?

:shock: Oh bless her :cry: :cry:

I hate it when people cry.....Im a rubbish comforter.

*pops over to care*

I had a blubberer in the vets yesterday..... the poor womans cat had been hit by a car and killed and she was gutted.... I never know how to comfort blubberers, thats why I do all my blubbing alone!:cry:

i was a blubber myself when i had to leave star at the vets and knew he wasnt coming back .:oops: :oops: :oops:

i couldnt help myself....i felt so stupid and through all that i felt so sorry for the vet ....she just stood there and didnt know what to do:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Back