• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My poor Fiver is in for a Dental U/D Pics of Spurs

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Took the terrible trio for their myxi jabs today along with Gyp for his neuter and its gone down hill from there.

Marley has to go back for a repeat jab as after the intradermal dose the vet reinserted the needle for the remainder and as she depressed the plunger the needle broke off.....and we both got a faceful of myxi vacc. It was the last one in stock :roll: so all three have to go back just to finish off Marleys.

Then I requested Fivers teeth be examined due to him having a dental in January and the poor little love has huge spurs growing into his tongue (I got to have a look, they are really odd looking things) but he has given no sgin at all of being in pain.

So he is going under GA for a burr seen as all three of them were there already.

Grand total for the day £160 :rolleyes:

I wanna go back to bed :(

Last edited:
Hope all goes well for Fiver's Dental

Shame he had already had his Myxo vac before his teeth were checked.
I wonder if he should have a 'top up' intradermal dose in a week's time :?

Janex

Hope all goes well for Fiver's Dental

Shame he had already had his Myxo vac before his teeth were checked.
I wonder if he should have a 'top up' intradermal dose in a week's time :?

Janex

Well we have to go back anyway for Marleys so Im sure it can be arranged.

BTW having myxo on your skin isnt harmful is it :shock: :oops:

:wave: Sounds like a fun day! Barney is in to have the snip today so is a very busy RU vet day by the sounds of it!:D

Awwww good luck with the dental, shame about the cost though!!

I guess for 3 jabs, one dental and a castartion its not that bad :? just caught me a bit off guard as I was only expecting £90ish.

Thanks for all the vibes :D

I'll concentrate all my vibes on Fiver now :love: , I was using a few on Zips before. Fiver will be ok, I'm sure :D

They had to put a gerbil down whilst I was waiting this morning so it was a s*** start to the day for them :( I dont think they will want to lose anymore patients today..

Ive completely forgotton to worry about Gyp to and feel right guilty now :oops:

That must of been sad I hate it when that happens, when Iwas in teh vets before a family brought a dead dog in and were so upset, I wanted to cry with them.

Awwww all will be fine, I feel it in my water :lol:

Well your water is right...

Fiver has had loads of work done on his teeth....they were too long as well as spurred :( but he has started eating again already :roll: so obviously feeling happier (though he never went of his food anyway).

Gyp started eating before he even came round properly....he was laid out with his head resting on the food bowl eating the pellets and has now eaten two whole bowls full!!

That meant there was no food for Scout or Marley so they have eaten the vets out of Timothy hay :lol: :lol:

Back