• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for my ikkle Zippy pretty please

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
She's having her tooty pegs done today, her last dental they managed to get the all out other than two, so hopefully the last two will be able to come out today and none of the others have come back. I'm all nervous :shock:

Aww good luck Zippy bunny and sending loads of healing vibes to you. Come and stay and Auntie Stephies soon, we miss you :D

Awww lots of vibes for Zippy.

I have started chewing my nails over Fiver already, I only left him an hour ago. :oops:

Thank you so much :D :D , she's ok :D :D except she had a bloomin abcsess in there too, but it's been done too, phew :D

Awww bless her :(

Thankfully Fivers mouth looked pretty clear through the scope except for the spurs....no sign of irritation which was quite surprising.

They are all gonna be in the living room tonight....just as well Phil is away :oops: :oops: :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Zips in my living room tonight too, bet she's going to look funny the last abscess she had doen made her look really bad, although it cleared up no trouble.

Awww she's really squidgy, was cuddling her in the vets before they took her off me, I was looking like a freak :lol:

Back