• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

peanut butter is

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
in the 'dog house' or the rabbit house!!

i went to givew him so food and cabbage and as i opened the door...out he jumped and start running around the bunny garden, not too bad bcus i let them run round there alot bcus they cant get out. but i had to get the 7.10 bus and it was was 7.05! (bus is outside my house!) anyway it takes me and my mum to catch the sod and yep...missed my bus!!!

great

lol thank you peanut butter

its because he didnt go in the run yesterday bcus we couldnt have it on the concrete all day, it would have been on the grass and i couldnt trust him all day while i was out.so this morning he was like 'yay freedom' jumped out and hid underneath his hutch
it did make us laigh though bcus everytime we tried to catch him he binkyed away lol

Charlie does that, I have to be quick when I feed them both on a morning or he jumps out and runs around, its worse if he manages to get in the house and under the bed :lol:

:shock: :shock: OH NO what have i let myself in for:lol: :lol: :lol:

Peanut is Indi/Benjis dad.................that means he has escapee rabbit in his Genes OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo

I already have Petey who you can see testing the runs weak spots everytime he goes in it, he escaped from his indoor enclosure 3 times when he was a house bun:roll: I bet Petey and Benji are going to be as thick as thieves:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Petey will be teaching him the bunny pledge 'it is every buns duty to try to escape to keep mum on her toes':lol: :lol:

Thankfully my lot are so food orientated rattling the food tin gets an escapee back to its hutch!!

Back