• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pringle/Hayley, cooeeeeee!!!

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
Can you please let me know if you hear of someone who has lost a bunny in Carnoustie, we went and picked one up tonight which was running around in a garden in the Lochty Street area.

:thumb: :D

I will do Lynda, Glad the rabbits ok though, what does it look like? ill look for posters etc and will let you know if i hear anything, :thumb: xxxx

Awww thats great you found her whoever she belongs too I hope they are reunited, hello Lynda by the way :wave:

Oh its just i know a couple of people who own rabbits, their is a lady up road from me who has one in a tiny hutch :( but when i seen it their was no signs of neglet so cant say anything, theirs also someone i went to school with her step dad 'breed's :evil: im sure he does! he has loads!.
Maybe it got abandoned :( need pics :D xx

There we go!

DSCF4174.jpg

I don't know if Mel has put a notice up in her shop (the pet and garden centre in the high street) but if she hasn't, could you ask her to, pretty please? :D

Yea i will, i noticed a post yesterday in her shop about it but didnt mention to conrtact you :? so maybe somebody who found rabbit and gave to you? i will ask her to :) will go along before work xx
P.s shes geargous xxx

Thats fab news Lynda :thumb: let us know if its hers. In this case do you have to check the home or just hand bun over? xx

I'll certainly let you know :)

IF she can identify the bun correctly, she's not getting the bun back untill she's had a good grilling and a telling off for not making sure the bun was in a secure environment in the first place :oops: :roll: :lol:

I'll certainly let you know :)

IF she can identify the bun correctly, she's not getting the bun back untill she's had a good grilling and a telling off for not making sure the bun was in a secure environment in the first place :oops: :roll: :lol:

Good on you :thumb: I remember the lady up from her her 'old' rabbit (must have died) was hopping around next doors drive, we gave it back to her but the lid of the 'TINY' hutch had become open as it just lifts up, she now has a new rabbit :?!

I hope she is a decent bunny owner and identifys her properly! :roll: poor wee soul xxx

Awwwwwwwww that's a fab news I really hope this will be the owner and maybe she gets a little lecture about bunny safety ;) :D

It is her bunny and they're away home with a pile of leaflets and a note of our website :lol:

She got a good talking to and listened to all the advice we gave her, she was ever so grateful to have her back, the whole family thought they'd lost her for good.

She left a donation for the Carrot buns and is going to pop round and hand in a bunch of flowers to the lady who found her.

Good news all round! *claps hands* although I must admit I was sorry to see the wee bun go :oops: :roll:

Back