• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Youre most PROUD photos!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
What photo of youre bunnies are you most proud of and why???

I am proud of this one because i took domino to meet little pebbles @ the RSPCA. and within half an hour a bond that couldnt be broken was created and they have been in love ever since, this is my most proudest photo because i knew i had made my boy happy!!
DSCF0861.jpg

My other proudest photo is from a photography point of view, i love it, i think its got good colours and composition and i think domino looks gorgeous!

domino013.jpg

whats your most 'proud photo' and why?
xxxx

Probably this one, i'd had Liam and Mishy for a couple of months and i was gaining more of their trust everyday which was really rewarding. This is them proper chilled out one evening in the house :D

Picture183-1.jpg

The one that is my avatar and in the middle of my siggy - proud cos it's on the front of the calendar that Willow Warren has made to raise money for Honeybunnies where Ant came from. x

I'm quite proud of this one it was there first day at my house coming from the breeders and Amber being a protective bunny mummy. As if she's saying i don't know you so keep your hands of my babies. She was a very good mummy she would headbutt my hand if i stroked her kits to often but she still let me hav a stroke :love:

DSCF0061.jpg

This one aswell shows how comfortable he became wit us when he used to be nervous he's even better now i can trust him to free range in the garden when i'm there and he doesn't try to escape he just lies with us in the garden:D

DSCF0096.jpg

Last edited:
this one of Misty because its the picture that came 2nd place in the bunnymad magazine make a bun a star and the 2008 calander a very proud moment :D

Mistysmall7.gif

and this one of Honey and Crystal becasue Honey was the only bun Crystal ever liked so seeing them bond straight away made me very happy :D this was teh first picture i ever took ofthem together.

CrystalandHoney1-1.jpg

This was Miloe's first day home after spending 3 days and nights in the vets after getting Diarrhea. He was 8 weeks old :love:

The vets warned me on day 2 not to expect him home as he was that ill :(

milo2-1.jpg

milo3.jpg

And here he is eating his first bit of hay since coming home! I was SO proud of him :D

milo4.jpg

Guess this is my proudest photo as it is lovely with them all sat together and also because it is this month's pic in the 2007 Rabbit Rehome calender
snuggle5.jpg

And this is one of my fave pics :lol: it just makes me chuckle everytime I see it (Seeing as though it's the girly on top!!)

chiggybackride.jpg

Picture overload- SORRY!

The one I took last night of my babies, they came inside pestering me for food but instead of running off when they realised they weren't getting any they lay next to each other with me on the couch and stayed there for ages. Unfortunately its on my phone and I'm at work so I can't upload it :(

These will have to do for now instead :lol:

SP_A0050.jpg

SP_A0033.jpg

I love this one, you can see how much Charlie adores Poppy
SP_A0014.jpg

Some of my cheeky chappy- there's only one thing on his mind- FOOD!
P3280268.jpg

P3280261.jpg

This is my destop background
P3080289.jpg

This is just cute!

I love this picture of Milly and Molly cos they look so cute and it's my best piccie of them together. And they look so happy and healthy and willing.

1zl3m7t.jpg

the one i just posted in another thread.... ive been really hoping Alvin and Ralph would lie together, even for the 5 mins they did im still smiling... a real breakthro :D :D :D

I've got a few -
I love this one of Crackers He stood there like that for ages for me so I could get the shot bless him!

CIMG3757.jpg

And this one of Laikin cos she survived despite the odds. When she left:

CIMG7381.jpg

& when she arrived
CIMG3595.jpg

And this one of Sam cos I am proud to have been his mum:

DSC_0471.jpg

i have a few that i really love
ive always wanted a pic of a bunny standing up, so i love this pic
0d4e236c.jpg

Hazel washing
c93c48e1.jpg