• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pampered Piggies order arrived...

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
and Daisy couldn't keep her paws off :lol: not even long enough for a photo!
PIC_1441.jpg

Wow.

Haven't seen the Carrot Play Patch before or the large bundle of sticks. Cool.
I ordered some stuff from there too and mine arrived the other day, I didn't notice the Play Patch or the large bundle of sticks on the site though.

You can get some great rabbit and pig stuff on the internet, much better than alot of the rubbish they sell in pet shops, however it costs a fortune in postage!

Hope you buns and pigs enjoy.

Rabswood

Im waiting for an order too :D I get more excited than the buns :lol: :oops: Ordered some chewy rings, broom sticks, willow balls etc :D

WARNING i brought some of those sisal (carrot shaped) thingys from a local pet shop....one of my piggies chewed off all the sisal and started on the plastic, within an hour of giving it to her.

as soona s the rope has gone i chuck 'em :) they never get that destroyed though :lol: the carrot patch is now fileld with veggies instead :)

Back