• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new rescued baby bunny.. and Henry

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
I have a new bun!! A girl where i keep my horses wanted another bun to go with her's as all her guinea pigs had died (thats another awful story and I'd told her guineas should not live with buns!!!) Anyway these 2 lovely tiny black bunnies turned up, no one knew what sex they were... so as always I had to sort it out.. they were both boys... 'oh but i don't want boys I wanted girls' she said!

So to cut a long story short (and very luckily for the 2 black bunnies!) me and my friend had one each... AND Henry loves him!!!! :D

Humphry... in my stable
DSC01841.jpg

back at home
DSC01884.jpg

DSC01885.jpg

So Henry and Humphry spend a night and a day next to each other, then i put them out in a huge run in the garden and another night next to each other...
DSC01886.jpg

DSC01887.jpg

DSC01889.jpg

DSC01891.jpg

I think they like each other :D

They have been eating out of the same bowl, eating greens together.

And here's some of Henry just cause he's so cute!

DSC01814.jpg

DSC01796.jpg

DSC01802.jpg

DSC01794.jpg

DSC01804.jpg

DSC01808.jpg

DSC01798.jpg

DSC01845.jpg

:wave: :D

Awww bless, they look very content together! Henry is looking fantastic, grown so much since the first pics :shock: :D

7 weeks is too young to be away from it's mum, but considering the story it's not your fault at all, and he is lucky to be in a loving home with you, and of course his new friend Henry! :love:

:D Yes I know Humphrey is a bit young but he's doing just fine and Henry loves him they are so cute together :D

I took some more pics...

Back