• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who has adopted from ARC?

I have adopted Luna. :D

luna15.jpg

:wave: :wave: Hi Donna long time no hear!

Well not sure if you remember but ive had 3 from you, my precious brave boy Louis:cry: still miss him sooooo much he was such a special boy.

Then Timmy who is SOOOOOO cheeky hes still living as a house bun and a bachelor boy but we are considering pairing him with Twinkle as they do seem to like each other, but we shall see as twinkle is much more outgoing now shes on her own again.

Then there was Emily, she became a very feisty bunny shes had a fair few of our fingers :shock: :lol: and had to be a lone girl as she decided she didnt like Timmy, she fought with Twinkle when ever she got the chance and brought on bouts of jelousy from Jessie when she started making eyes at Petey:shock: :lol:

Well now all he buns have moved outside and Emily is a changed bunny!! she craves attention and no longer is possesive and adores loads of nose tickles but I think shes now feeling a bit lonly so she is getting a little friend arriving on Wednesday/thursday

Ill get some updated photos and pop them on here.

I have I have!!! :wave:

Here is Dallas :D
IMG_0193.jpg

Here he is with Bessie (from Kirkby rescue) they adore each other :love:
IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

I adopted Millie 2 years ago - we picked her up on our way home from France and she travelled in the car all the way back to the Midlands on my daughter's knee!!

Millie when we first adopted her:

000_0031.jpg

In the garden in the summer:

100_0171.jpg

Millie with her new boyfriend, Lynx:

100_0999.jpg

I adopted Starla (RIP piggie :cry:) in May 2006, and Rikku and Ifalna last November (Starla far left, Ifalna at the bottom, and Rikku is the tiny baby, all bonded with Hurley who was a rescue from elsewhere):

DSC00146.jpg

And Rocket bunny (originally called Rabbi for some reason! :lol:) in June or July of 2005 (he's the one with black tips, happily bonded with China):

P1010016.jpg

AMETHYST

Last edited:
100_0563.jpg

I know she wasnt a rescue bunny from ARC but heres Twinkle, she was paired with Louis who came from ARC, my first Rescue bunny who I lost suddenly last year:cry:

Heres Twinkle and Louis together, the happy couple:) He was such a sweet precious little man:cry:
Homeagain24june054.jpg

Timmy is STILL being elusve and refusing to have his picture taken:rolleyes:

Norman (Now at The Bridge :cry: )

Picture101.jpg

Rodney

Picture838.jpg

Nelson

Picture930.jpg

And Longterm Fosters who are sadly now all at The Bridge :cry:

Major Tom

Picture1077.jpg

Old Bill

Picture699.jpg

Martha

Picture235.jpg

Janex

Last edited:
I feel like a very proud mum!
They all look so happy and well cared for. I really can't express how grateful I am to you all for giving our little ones a proper home. Thank you x

Back