• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yorkshire Animal Shelter

Awww, he's gorgeous :love: Looks like my Jen :D I'm not familar with the rescue but I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you wanted to go and visit ;)

Is this the one in Leeds? I've spoken to them on the phone - apparently one of the people who works there has house rabbits (I was enquiring about cats at the time). They sounded like they know what they're doing. I've never visited though.

He is a gorgeous bun, does this mean you are considering a boy to go with your 2 girlies?

Becki how come you have changed your username btw? :rolleyes:

He is a gorgeous bun, does this mean you are considering a boy to go with your 2 girlies?

Becki how come you have changed your username btw? :rolleyes:

I was wondering that too.....its obviously not to disguise your identity ;) :lol:

Yep think it said it was in Leeds actually, Thanks for that :D No, No more bunnies here atm. Username change, nope I still wanted you all to be able to tell who I was :p xX

Yes but I need to know, cos being head welcomer you may need to start a new thread now and I can welcome you officially :D

Thats right :lol: I'll start a new thread if you like Carys, but its still going to have to be a mystery as to why I changed :) Xx

Okay wicked I look forward to reading your new thread :thumb: Its best you do one as newbies wont know who you are and may feel you have not been welcomed :thumb:

Back