• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Fits - Can anyone help?

Hi, Can anyone help - I've just bought a french lop rabbit who is now about 10 weeks old. When we get him out of his cage and let him out in the house he has times where he'll be leaping in the air in all directions almost like he's not in control of himself. Whilst this is pretty amusing, and I'm hoping is perfectly normal, I was just wondering if anyone knew what it meant/if there was anything wrong with him?!
Thanks-any suggestions would be appreciated!
Claire

lol i had the same q as cllege the other day. someone i kinda know from the other class said 2 me ' u have bunnies dont you?" "yeh" "well we got one a week ago and we think there sumthing rong with him, he has these weird spas fits and i dont know what it is" i explained it to her and she laughed and said she felt silly lol!! her mum was going to take him 2 the vet! i said the only problem with him is that hes happpppy!!xx

Don't worry, one of mine started doing that one day and I was kind of scared to:D .

She's abit of a lump;) , so wasn't doing full jumps in the air just wriggly bucking and rearing. It wasn't until she stopped to comb out her ears and wash did I realise she was just very happy and expressing herself:lol: .

Back