• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Girlie Boblets

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Too Soon

Too soon you left us
No time for 'goodbye'
Your lives were so short
I think of you, I cry

Too soon you were taken
By the consequences of your birth
Your very making determined
Your time here on earth

Too soon we lost you
Your Brothers and me
But we will NEVER forget you
Nellie, Peggy-Sue and Bree

Picture1267.jpg

I feel so dreadful

:cry:

Janex

Last edited:
I guess you could say that today has been 'difficult'

I love my Buns so much, losing the girlie Boblets came as such an enormous shock. They were still babies

Janex

Jane i am sorry you are having a bad day, I know how it feels when sometimes it all just gets too much. Try to remember the positives of having the three lovely girls for the time you did, and remember as so many people have said, that the time they had was the best it could have been with you. They are at peace now, having thoroughly enjoyed their time with you xx Jess

Awww they were such beautiful bunnies, and they will live on in your heart - that's a lovely poem for them :)

Thats such a lovely poem! I know you had them for only a short time but they were lucky to have met you and have you care for them.

lots of Hugs!!

Abbie xx

Jane

I've just lost my dog and I understand what its like, when you are helpless and you can't put things back the way they were.

We know they die before us and its no consellation. We just have to be there for them when they need us and ensure they get the best. You did and you should be proud! x

At first getting the PM results 'helped' as it explained what happened to my dear little girlie Boblets. But now all I have spinning around in my head is the injustice of it all. The poor little souls were deprived of the chance of a long happy life all because of a 'man-made' genetic fault :cry:

Maybe my dreaded big 'D' is making it's presence all to apparent but I really am finding it hard to accept that 3 five month old apparently 'healthy' Rabbits can fall like skittles all within 48 hours :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Apologies to anyone who reads this as an 'attention seeking' post.

Janex :cry:

Apologies to anyone who reads this as an 'attention seeking' post.

I certainly don't. You're grieving, and you need support like anyone else would. I know how hard it is, how you feel sick and you keep turning things over in your mind again and again... it's never easy. You lost these girlies so young, and as you say it was such an injustice. Please try to remember that you gave them the best life they could possibly have had, and they will always love you for that. :)

If you need to PM me, please do. (((((HUGS)))))

AMETHYST

I'm sure noone thinks you are attention seeking. I certainly don't.

When i lost my horse i'd had for 19 years a month ago there were so many people that were saying to me a couple of days later "so are you ok now" :shock: And because i wasnt (and still arent) they look at me as if i'm a drama queen.

Thats why its nice to come on here and talk to people who understand.

So sorry you are having such a tough time, from what i know of you, you certainly don't deserve it xxxx

awww Jane (((hugs))) you are grieving and need an outlet for all those emotions and feelings of sadness, anger and loss. We understand the need for your posts. It's awful and shocking what happened to 3 such beautiful babies:cry: :cry: :cry: life is cruel sometimes. We are all here to try and make you feel better in any way we can. Your poem is beautifull :cry: xxxx

Back