• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My failed bonding session * Lots of pics *

tracyuk

Mama Doe
Thought it was about time I put some pics of my failed bonding session and it was all going so well.
Well it was all a bit strange to start off with and there was a lot of chin rubbing going on. “Umm not seen this big hay tray before, im having that!”
Mimi026.jpg

“Wow, who is this cutie pie!”
Mimi038.jpg

“Ah don’t worry Lola, you’re still my no 1 gal”
Mimi025.jpg

“Let me play, Im Mimi”
Mimi023.jpg

Love at first sight.
Mimi030.jpg

“Charming!”
Mimi031.jpg

All friends together….for now!
Mimi037.jpg

I was so pleased at this point but it didn’t last long. Attempting bonding session, take two next week!

Awwww they do look comfortable with each other though :D Im no expert on bonding but I wouldnt give up yet ;) Im attempting my two again soon, they seem to get on like yours are there its just taking so long and last time I ran out of time to supervise them :roll: :lol:

Im trying to bond a two with a one. The black and white (Rory and Lola) are my already bonded pair. Mimi is a bun I rescued from the interne.

Back