• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Calendar 2008 (CD Desk) - Ready to Order!!!

Hi everyone,

LAST ORDER DATES FOR CHRISTMAS

If you want the calendar before Christmas please try and get your cheques to me before the 13th December so I can organise them over that weekend to make the last posting date of the 20th December. Cheques received after that date I will assess of an individual bases depending on how many I have to do :D

Only THREE more available if you want them before the New Year

As in my very first post about the calendars I said that I was going to offer 2 different formats of calendar. The CD desk calendar is now ready to order:

PRICES
If you want to pay by cheque or bank transfer please find the prices below (please PM me for details):

Calendar: £5.00 (over £2.50 from each calendar split evenly between The Rabbit Residence and Honeybunnies), plus postage and packaging.

EXTRAS:
One or more of the photographs replaces with one of your own photos: £0.80/photo
If you want the same bespoke photos and dates on 2 calendars then you only have to pay for the bespoke part the once.

POSTAGE (within the uk) - for outside the UK please ask for quote.
Postage for 1 calendar: £1.00
Postage for 2 calendars: £1.00
Postage for 3 calendars: £1.30
Postage for 4 calendars: £1.30

PAYPAL
If you would like to pay via paypal please follow the link below and open the cover page (prices here are slightly more to allow for paypal fees).
http://hannahford.photium.com/portfolio21796.html

DELIVERY
This will be done my Royal Mail 1st class (2nd class wasn't much cheaper, but I can do so if you want to save a few pennies).

Please allow 1 week / 10 days for delivery as I work full time and will be doing these in the evenings. If you need it urgently for a reason please say so and I will do my best.

PRESENTATION
This will be printed on premium glossy paper. (I will be trimming these myself, so there may be a few mm difference in each of the page sizes.) In a smart clear plastic case that will stand nicely on your desk.

If you have already ordered an A4 hanging calendar and would like to change to this one, it's not too late and I would refund any difference in money!

THE CALENDAR:
CDCover08.jpg

CDJan08.jpg
CDFeb08.jpg

CDMar08.jpg
CDApr08.jpg

CDMay08.jpg
CDJun08.jpg

CDJul08.jpg
CDAug08.jpg

CDSep08.jpg
CDOct08.jpg

CDNov208.jpg
CDDec08.jpg

Hannah

Last edited:
Hello :wave:

I'm interested as that calender is like SOOO adorable I NEED IT!!! :oops:
I'm talking with my mum as your reading this now about whether I can have it or not. I'm trying to twist her stubborn mind into saying yes :lol: I'll let you know what she says in a bit!!!

I'm interested as that calender is like SOOO adorable I NEED IT!!! :oops:
I'm talking with my mum as your reading this now about whether I can have it or not. I'm trying to twist her stubborn mind into saying yes :lol: I'll let you know what she says in a bit!!!

Well you keep working on her ;)

This one measures about 120mm x 140mm, so quite a bit smaller than the A4 one, and stands up in it's case rather than hangs on the wall, but it does look rather smart (even if I do say so myself:oops: )!

Hannah

Well you keep working on her ;)

This one measures about 120mm x 140mm, so quite a bit smaller than the A4 one, and stands up in it's case rather than hangs on the wall, but it does look rather smart (even if I do say so myself:oops: )!

Hannah

I have got a answer from my mum and unfoutunatly its not the one we both wanted, She said no as she doesn't believe in £5 for a calender even though it has such pretty pictures :cry:

Ohhh i want one everyone at work can then rib me even more about bunnies :lol:

Opps don't know how i managed to post twice :oops:

Hannah

Curious to know how much money you raised for the rescues. The calenders were lovely - you should try to sell them in shops they are better than most available.

Back