• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit/babyfood

bunlover

Warren Veteran
hi sturggling to find the milupa baby food we used in the past to help feed sick buns when were ill anyone know good alternatives? as chelsea is not eating much while she has mxyi

possible... any ideas of how or what? i mean can puree fruit but not sure if thats all there is too it...

Do you want me to go through all the weaning books I have here at work with recipes in and send you some :lol: ?

Maybe search for a list of the ingredients in the one you used to use, I think its mainly pureed veg, baby rice and fruit

Baby food doesn't have enough fibre in so it can lead to problems once they start eating again - try mushing up some pellets in a splash of boiling water from the kettle, and add some apple or pineapple juice to make it tasty?

tried that elve she wont eat pellats at all even tried mushed up mix instead of pellets she really just is off her food and i know with lucky when she was at this point with some other illness i lovingly fed her on baby food..and kept her going that way... but thankyou all i will try a dash of pineapple in it maybe that would make it nicer...i will see what i can do bout making own then.

Do you want me to go through all the weaning books I have here at work with recipes in and send you some :lol: ?

Maybe search for a list of the ingredients in the one you used to use, I think its mainly pureed veg, baby rice and fruit

dont joke... do you really have bunny puree food recipies? you can send me a few if you have them?!!!! lol il try anything love her so much mxyi is such a horrid disease. want her to pull through... i think its not pain stoppin her eat but discomfort of having nodules round her mouth... :(:(:(

Back