• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some updated pics of my buns

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Bonding the 4 didn't work so i split them in pairs rather than have casper on his own and it's worked out very well Poppy and casper love each other, playing and Buttons and Cleo go well together they are both huffy buns:lol:

So Casper and poppy first looking cute and how they've grown over the months.:D

DSCF0406.jpg

DSCF0408.jpg

DSCF0412.jpg

DSCF0414.jpg

DSCF0415.jpg

My fantastic dad who already built the other hucth and my piggies hutches is going to build something better and bigger go hese two asthere's aint that great but is okfor a while:)

Here's some of Buttons and Casper i told you they where moody just sat and gnored me, lol:rolleyes: They like to make more mess in the back corner so i end up having to climb right inside to clean them, those where taking just this morning before cleaning time so thats why theres so much mess and poo, lol:roll:

DSCF0410.jpg

DSCF0420.jpg

DSCF0421.jpg

and I've added some of my 3 little piggies:D

Petal
DSCF0424.jpg

Jessie
DSCF0425.jpg

and hermione
DSCF0429.jpg

they've grown alot to:D

Last edited:
i just love Poppy :love: :love: my heart just melts everytinme i see her you must be one very proud bunny mum :D :love:

and Petal is just beautiful i shouldnt really pick faves but... :love:

Thanks i just love all my buns:D

i just love Poppy :love: :love: my heart just melts everytinme i see her you must be one very proud bunny mum :D :love:

and Petal is just beautiful i shouldnt really pick faves but... :love:

I am here's one of the most adorable pictures ever of poppy.

DSCF0066.jpg

No wonder i couldn't choose one out of the four to stay with me, the where all so cute it's n wonder they al stayed in the end:lol:

Back