• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Mr. Polo Anyone know what I am??????

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
This is Mr Polo, my husband got him for me, I have only ever had one uppity eared rabbit before. He is 9 weeks old and has a lovely temperament. He will be neutered when he is the right age and I will be looking for a sheila for him. :D

87271025.jpg

Last edited:
he looks like a baby british giant to me.:?my friend has got a baby giant for rehoming which would go lovely with him.x

he looks like a baby british giant to me.:?my friend has got a baby giant for rehoming which would go lovely with him.x

I would love to know what he is. My husband got him for me from a old workmate who's nextdoor neighbours found themselves with 4 unexpected babies. He remembered I had rabbits and spoke to my husband. I would love to know for sure what he is.:D
Sallyx

my friends got a litter n they look just like him.ud think he was out of the same litter!does he want a friend?xxxx:lol:

my friends got a litter n they look just like him.ud think he was out of the same litter!does he want a friend?xxxx:lol:

I am definitely going to get him a friend but I am going to get him neutered first:D then there will be no stopping me:lol:
Sallyx

Awww, He is a bit like my Rory. He is supposed to be an upeared but I think he fancies himself as a lop.
He is gorge, lucky you x

Just been looking at a rabbit in rabbits in need he looks very similar to mine does anyone know what breed POLO is???
Sallyx

Back