• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cards etc SALE - for Bobtails Rabbit & GP Rescue

Oldie Bunny

Warren Scout
We've got some fun rabbit Christmas cards for sale this year, staring Sir Parsley who is the Bobtails fund-raising rabbit. There are two designs, here's one of them -
xmas.jpg

Sir Parsley's other greetings cards are now back in stock too.
Sir%20P%27s%20clock.jpg

We've also just added some great Peruvian hand knitted finger puppets to the web site - there all sorts of animals, not just rabbits! At just £2 each (or £8 for a group of 5) the finger puppets will make great stocking fillers.
all_small.jpg

All profits benefit Bobtails Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue

http://www.therabbithouse.co.uk/

Last edited:
I love those photo cards- they are a big hit with friends and family when they receive them too, unfortunately I've forgotten my purse today so I'll have to order some tomorrow :D

I've just also added some rather handsome rabbit Christmas tree decorations. There aren't very many available, partly because I've had to buy some myself!

dec_index.jpg

Lots of things are now up to 50% off, including cards and finger puppets!

I won't be restocking any of these things, so order now!

I had my cards, purse and pencil case delivered so quickly. The cards are wonderful ! Thanks so much :D

Back