• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly & Molly are becoming hormonal

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hi
I think they are becoming hormonal because Molly just tried to take a bite out of Milly's face. They have become much more argressive with their food. It's in one snack ball. Should I buy two to prevent fights? They are 13 weeks old. What shall I do?

As they are only growing bunnies, they should not have their pellets in a snack ball - this is a better idea for rabbits that only need a few pellets and are fully grown/overweight.

My group of 4 girls get their pellets in a pile on the floor so there's no fighting over a dish - if I put them in a ball I think they'd kill each other :roll:

Yes I'd feed them in 2 bowls rather than a ball, stop them having to fight over anything especially if they are being hormonal.

I don't see why you can't have a couple of treat balls AND a couple of food dishes - just reserve some of the food for the balls :)

I've got part of another snack ball that acts like a bowl, so they have a snack ball and a bowl for their dinner. A handful in each.

Back