• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

got up 2 walk the dogs and......

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
:shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: found a cardboard box on my doorstep, with a bit of paper attatched saying my name is dylan, please look after me im 1 and a half years old and my owners dont want me:cry: :cry: he,s been there all night and its so cold, he,s a medium sized brown crossbreed, i wish they,d of knocked,anything could of happened to him,im so shocked that someone could just do that, he looks very well cared for to.people never cease to amaze me:(

Oh poor little mite and it has been such a cold night tonight:shock: :cry:

if hes been well cared for why on earth dump him in such a way:cry: :cry:

:evil: :evil: Some people:evil: :evil:

Oh my god!!!! OK its good they passed him onto a rescue rather than letting him suffer, but thats the wrong way to go about it!
Poor boy!

well heard on the news today some bloke found a baby on his doorstep of the human kind - so nothing suprises me anymore. Hope bunny is ok and finds a real forever home soon.

abbie x

Poor little thing. :( What a terrible thing to do but I suppose it could have been worse. hope he's settling in ok.

Aww poor boy, I will never understand how people can just dump their animals, I'd be so heartbroken if I was forced to get rid of my two.

Hugs to Dylan

Good job it wasn't winter! At least they could have knocked and run away, obviously too ashamed to face up to what they've done :cry: :cry:

At least he has the chance of a happy life now :D

poor thing, did they not even give him any straw/hay to snuggle in.....Hope he's doing OK today.

Back