• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing .....

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
..... Scrumpie Jack!

He's my new little man (well quite a chunky boy actually!!) from Bunnycamp Sanctuary.
He's settling in really well and Splodge seems to have taken to him. She's always licking his ears anyway!!

Without futher ado here he is:

what are you looking at? It's not my fault I don't know how to use the litter tray!:oops:
Srumpie1310073.jpg

This is the life!
Srumpie1310072.jpg

Yum yum sprouts in my tum
Scrumpie141007.jpg

Any more?
Scrumpie1410072.jpg

Last edited:
Aww :love:

Charlie has just seen the pics and wants to know why he hasn't had a carroty roll for quite a long time because he loves them :lol:

Mine never take interest in something straight away, I think he had it for about a week before he thought he'd try it and then managed to pull it all out and eat it within days :lol:

Aww :love:

Charlie has just seen the pics and wants to know why he hasn't had a carroty roll for quite a long time because he loves them :lol:

Mine have eaten the easy to get bits, and can't be bothered with the rest :roll:

and scrumpy jack? scrummy jack more like!!

Mine never take interest in something straight away, I think he had it for about a week before he thought he'd try it and then managed to pull it all out and eat it within days :lol:

Splodge has had it weeks and she wasn't interested in it at all. So now there's too of them not interested!!! They do like their pinatas though!!

Back