• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to make bunny sigs

Debs2811

Alpha Buck
Hi guys ive seen so many wonderful siggies on here and I know alot of people have them made for them by other members but I really want to have a go myself and I know Photoshop elements is used by many people, So can anyone give me some pointers on how to get started, ive got photoshop elements 5 but ive only had it a few months and so far havent used it beyond repairing old photos.

Can anyone give some help???

I could make one for you if you like, just give me what photos/pics you want on and what text and i'll see what i can do :)

I've been impressed with all the siggy's Cheekytikki has been doing (including mine) that I've been experimenting with photoshop myself.
I'm definately at the beginners stage but might be able to do my own siggy one day :)

I've been impressed with all the siggy's Cheekytikki has been doing (including mine) that I've been experimenting with photoshop myself.
I'm definately at the beginners stage but might be able to do my own siggy one day :)

awww thanks :D i can send you the 'how to' which i sent debs2811 if you want :) just to give you some ideas :D

ok will send it now :D i learnt pretty much everything through trial and error i was taught PS basics at college but only the photo editing side of things everything else is just learned form messing about :D

ooooh, cheekytikki, please could I have your "how to" too? I love the one you made for me and would like to have a little go myself so I don't have to bother people everytime I want a new one.

Thank you
Hannah

Back