• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

looking for a rescue bun

happy little bunny

Warren Scout
hi all:wave:

I'm going to start looking for a rescue bun to go with my boy joe. Joe is neutured and has no teeth so he can't bit. I have never bonded bunnies before so i'd like to find a rescue that could have joe there and bond him with a lovely girl bunny i don't mind what colour or breed the bun is just as long as her and joe get along and if they fall in love so much the better. just wondered if any one out there could help me i live in lincoln so would like some where near.

Hi :wave:

We do bonding on site and ask owners to board their rabbit with us for 3-5 days whilst we bond.

I only have one female at the moment though, who is due to be speyed next week. She is a grey & white lionhead called Misty.

Arr she sounds cute like i said as long as they love each other thats fine i love all rabbits and sheffield isn't to far away how would we go about this ?

Hiya:wave:

We take in bunnies and bond them for you and we have quite a few single females in at the moment, we are in Warwick,

Thats ok i have pm'd sooz and if she has the time i will take joe there as its a bit nearer me but if not i will be in touch thank you

That's OK, I am sure Sooz will sort you out with a bunny, that will teach me to read properly first!!:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's OK, I am sure Sooz will sort you out with a bunny, that will teach me to read properly first!!:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahhh I didnt see I had a PM...

I have a bit of a problem actually, one of my bondings hasnt worked and the owners have requested we try with Misty as Paige has well and truly proved herself to be a complete bully...so needs to live alone.

You may be better to see what Warwick Rabbit rescue has.....we are really short on females now (one extreme to the other :roll: ).

Sorry X

Ahhh I didnt see I had a PM...

I have a bit of a problem actually, one of my bondings hasnt worked and the owners have requested we try with Misty as Paige has well and truly proved herself to be a complete bully...so needs to live alone.

You may be better to see what Warwick Rabbit rescue has.....we are really short on females now (one extreme to the other :roll: ).

Sorry X

That's a shame, Paige looks gorgeous.

Thing is she is soooo lovely with people but she just worries other rabbits constantly and they get very stressed. Its reached the point where we have decided enough is enough, we just want to see her settled as her health isnt 100% and she has some minor special needs :(

Back