• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Midnight has a husbun!

Steffany2277

Warren Scout
So you may know, that I went to my local rescue to find a husbun for Midnight, I really had liked the look of a little guy called Magic.
I went there and got the feeling that when I actuly saw Magic, him and Midnight wouldn't get along.
I then saw the most beautiful mini lop called Louis, I got him out and he snuggled in my arms, Jacky (rescue owner) told me his story, and how much he LOVES cuddles and people and how lazy he is!
We tried the two together, there was a big of chasing, humping, and i was suprised that he took it when midnight humped his head, twice even though I told her that was the wrong end!
He wanted her to groom him, but she hadn't quite got the courage to do that yet. But as all went well we decided that Louis was our man!
He did lots of funny bunny flops in the car, and when I got home he was happy to sit in my arms while my dad sorted out a tempoary divider in the run untill they are bonded, they where sniffing each other and are happy to coincide.
The bonding will continue tomorow!
I managed to get snaps of him too! So here is little 6 month old Louis! WHAT A STUNNER :love:
PICT4199.jpg

PICT4198.jpg

PICT4200.jpg

Ps I'm making a new sig of Louis and Midnight soon!

ive reserved a little gal called jubilee.... house check is on tuesday and if i pass that in about a week (shes only just been spayed) i will take alvin over to hopefully be bonded with her.... shes gorgeous but hates humans right now..... the one who i secretly wanted was passed over because the o/h loved the lop ears :( rather than the uppy ears.... i cant wait to see if they like each other tho... i know i can make her happy

ive reserved a little gal called jubilee.... house check is on tuesday and if i pass that in about a week (shes only just been spayed) i will take alvin over to hopefully be bonded with her.... shes gorgeous but hates humans right now..... the one who i secretly wanted was passed over because the o/h loved the lop ears :( rather than the uppy ears.... i cant wait to see if they like each other tho... i know i can make her happy

awww go for it!
I hope Jubilee and Alvin are very happy together!

me too..... shes really got my heartstrings going..... i felt really unworthy tho.... :oops: :oops: :oops: they are amazing the rescue people :D

me too..... shes really got my heartstrings going..... i felt really unworthy tho.... :oops: :oops: :oops: they are amazing the rescue people :D

I know, in the little rescue I went to, it was run by two women (Jacky and Angela) and they looked after 9 Chinchilla's, 2 dogs, 6 cats, over 100 piggies, 37 bunsters, with no funding help apart from donations. And each animal is indervidually loved, and cleaned out each day!
I could only give £20 but would give them £million if I could! They are amazing people and I would love to help them out but they are to far away :(

i know that feeling...... it was a 40min drive to get so deffo too far for me to offer help and the poor lass was sooo run off her feet.... the things shes seen, dunno how they cope.... it was a tiny two foot hutch jubilee lived in..no history no age... no wunder i felt judged im sure everything i said was wrong!!
theres was a gorgeous lad with an ear infection so he had an awful head tilt... i think i will definately sponser him when i go back...

i know that feeling...... it was a 40min drive to get so deffo too far for me to offer help and the poor lass was sooo run off her feet.... the things shes seen, dunno how they cope.... it was a tiny two foot hutch jubilee lived in..no history no age... no wunder i felt judged im sure everything i said was wrong!!
theres was a gorgeous lad with an ear infection so he had an awful head tilt... i think i will definately sponser him when i go back...

yeah the one where louis came from is 40 mins away near where i used to live.
the hutches where HUGE, like 8 ft!! two buns in each, the gins had 4 ft, and the chinchillas and kittens where in HUGE bath sized cages!
None of the bunnies where ill apart from one poor little boy, who had such bad fly strike that they had to shave and treat all his bum, he was all ok now, but was still under weight and bum bald poor little mite!

lol i had him lose in the shed last night and midnight in the hutch....and boy has he made a mess! theres no news paper anymore!

Back