• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

need some help U/D

Julia123

Warren Veteran
hi

is there anyone on who can talk to me about a foster who has just arrived in a bad way. don't want to go into the details on here.

anyone with experience please can you pm me

thanks

julia

Last edited:
I doubt I'd be able to help I'm usually the one asking for advice..
I'm sure Jill's away, she would of been a good one to help.

Hi

Thanks to everyone who PM'd me, didn't know how to message you all back at once, hence post.

The foster is at the vets, I took her in first thing but have had to leave her there for treatment. She is having to have a GA in order for them to clean her up. :cry: :cry:

She is such a lovely little bunny, it just makes me so sad to think how she got this way.

Send vibes for Pebble please - she desrves them so much.

Just spoken the vets, she's through the GA :D been clipped and cleaned and I'm collecting her at 6.20pm she's going to need follow up and home treatment to beat the infection. Thanks for your support, it helps a lot !

I foster too an know how distressing it can be when they arrive on a bad way. GOOD vibes to both u and pebbles.

HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I foster too an know how distressing it can be when they arrive on a bad way. GOOD vibes to both u and pebbles.

HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww thanks...this is my first one :shock::cry: I just read your post about your friend and totally sympathise...what are we to do with so many :evil: :censored: people !?

Back