• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly And Molly I think are becoming affectionate!!

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hi
I was just sitting with them in their run and I tried the nose wiggle. They came over and Milly washed me and Molly rubbed her chin on my feet. :lol: What do they mean? Molly tried to reach up and give me a bunny kiss but she's too short. She tries her hardest and she stands on her tippy-toes but she usually slips off my leg before reaching my cheek. :lol: I lowered my face but that usually causes her to slip off. They are so cute!!! Here are some photos of when I'm training them.

More or less the same size now:
257fxn6.jpg

Milly reaches up:
wqrg4k.jpg

Cute piccie of them reaches up:
wakinr.jpg

Hi:wave:

Your bunnies are gorgeous and growing so quick.

Chinning means she's marking you with her scent, they have a scent gland under their chin you may have seen her marking other things too.

The licking means she likes you, your very priviliged not all bunnies lick. :)

jelly licks my boyfriend ALL THE TIME. as soo as he goes tot he hutch and says 'kisses' she runs over and grooms him. I have never ever been groomed by her. How rude lol

Back