• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb supplier (W. Mids)

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Hi! Does anyone know of a megazorb supplier in the Birmingham/Black Country area? Or any recommendations for online supplier? Thanks! x

Have a look at the northern crop dryers website for a supplier listing - I get mine from UKpetsupplies, online.

Sadly no supplier near me .. will have to be online I think. At least I'm off on half term the week after next, so will get some delivered then.
How long does a bag last?! Have 2 house bunnies and currently 2 fosters too.

Hungry Horse in Earlswood, Solihull have it in :D Well they did when I had some a few months ago :D Great for hay, pellets etc too. Oooo and big sacks of carrots :D

Hungry Horse in Sutton have it too. Let me know if want some and I'll pick it up for you, I'm going on sat x

I use Hungry Horse at Sutton Coldfield as well. Its on the Weeford Road near Moor Hall Hotel, Its on the Mitchell Arts centre site.

Sadly no supplier near me .. will have to be online I think. At least I'm off on half term the week after next, so will get some delivered then.
How long does a bag last?! Have 2 house bunnies and currently 2 fosters too.

I use it in litter trays for 8 buns and 6 piggies and I bought 2 bags at the end of september and I've just had to order some more now. So for 4 buns a bag should last you ages.

just bought a bag and at this rate i think it'll last me at least three months, even more. i have two buns.

Yay, I was spending far too much on litter, at the rate my two poop now that they're on SS and eating a lot more hay (Poppy's influence on Charlie) it looks like I'll be able to keep up with them now. I order mine from hay experts and get SS and hay from them at the same time.

Back