• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Hay Basket

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: I thought I would show you my hay basket as there has been lots of talk about what to use.

I bought a mini shopping basket from Wilkinsons for 59p and attached it to the hutch. What do you think? The buns seem to like it!! :D

HayBasket001.jpg

HayBasket002.jpg

HayBasket003.jpg

HayBasket004.jpg

ooh that looks really good! I bet my lot would sit in it though.. but at least the whole arent big enough for them to get stuck in it so i guess its pretty safe, compared to the metal type baskets. Excellent idea :D

They have tried to chew the basket, but not much as it is fairly solid. They do put their feet in it, but both mine are too big to try and sit in it. :lol:
The best thing was the price at 59p!!

What a brill idea.......the one I just brought (much more than 59p:evil: ) is no way near as good & when Bumbe wants attention he shakes it & rattles it until it is removed from the hutch & all his hay goes evry where.......your idea would stop this.........Wilkos here I come!!

Glad everyone likes the idea!! I have my own business and I use them as shopping baskets when people are buying stuff! When I do a home party I mimic Claires Accessories and say do you want a basket as soon as anyone walks in!! :lol: :lol: I hate it when they do that in the shop!

Back