• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone live in Poole?

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Im just looking at booking my trip to get little Finns playmates and have another question :oops: Is Poole really big and are the roads really confusing :oops:

Im scared to book it because I will be arriving in the middle of the night and coming alone or with someone who has never driven before. I need to book somewhere to stay that night too and want to make sure its really close to the harbour so I dont get lost or anything :oops:

I don't live there, but I do know someone who does. I have been once, and it seem ok, we found where we needed to go anyway. :) Can you borrow a sat nav from anyone? Or hire one?

I wouldnt know how to use it :oops: The rescue im getting the rats from are bringing them to the harbour for me :D Its just I have to go over the Saturday night and come back the Sunday afternoon, as the rats are being brought to the harbour I want to book into the closest place I can to the harbour so I can just go back there on the Sunday and wait for the rats and get back on the boat :oops: :lol:

Poole town centre is quite small, but the area generally classed as Poole is quite large. For instance Poole's beaches (aka posho area called Sandbanks) are about 5 miles away :shock:

Amy

I cant remember where you live is it the isle of wight ? I couldnt remember whichh one you lived on - sorry very random question!:lol:

Its Jersey hun :lol: x

I live in Poole!!!!!

:wave: Im coming to get my baby rattys from poole :lol:

My friend has recommended

Thanks for the links guys :D I just need to find one that is ok with the rats staying, I may have found one though ;) x

I knew it was an island - dont worry when my mum said she was going to isle of wight for the weekend, I said Scotland a long way to go isnt it! :roll: :lol: Geography of England is not my strong point! :lol:

I knew it was an island - dont worry when my mum said she was going to isle of wight for the weekend, I said Scotland a long way to go isnt it! :roll: :lol: Geography of England is not my strong point! :lol:

Ooooh im terrible at stuff like that too :lol: I have no idea where anywhere in England is except Poole now :lol:

Back