• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brian Jumped Out Hutch!

Brian

Young Bun
Omg people i cant belive it Brian has jumped out of the hutch yesterday while we were looking at her babie bunnys this was so funny people.

Please reply with your funny stuff and what happened to your rabbits

Thanks Brian

:wave: :D cool!!
sorry if i seemed rude i am in a foul mood today! lol
well Daisy is funny cos i let her run around the garden and al she tries to do is get in the kitchen via the big patio doors :roll: so i shut them and she sits by the doors lookin in, stands on her hind legs like "mummy let me in :cry: " look on her face lol!! bles her!! then wen she knows it is time to go to bed she hides under her hutch cos she knows i cant get her out and she does they same in the kitchen under my table!! i think she finds it funny watchin me try to climb under it :? :roll: :lol:

Honey tried to be clever one day when i left her treats on top of her hutch, She jumped onto the computer chair and then onto to table she went across the table and jumped on top of the hutch, I was in the kitchen at the time, When she saw me walk in she panicked and fell off, what a dippy bunny:lol:

Funny Bunnys

My Amber is always climbing up the baby gate to her room! Especially when she hears the word food or noise of the ss bag!! She also mugs you for your dinner when you are sitting on the sofa, her little nose is always twitching.:wave: x x

Kokanee can get over and out of anything! If she can't hop over it, she will climb it-and how dare you try to keep her out of somewhere!! :lol:
We learned soon after we got her that bunny proofing was just going to have to be vigilent training, because nothing -not nothing-is going to keep her from going where she feels she should be allowed!!:roll: :lol:
We sometimes do things or put her places just to challenger her!!
She can *climb* up baby gates, move obstacles put in her way and if she can't move it, she will chew and dig until there is nothing there!!! She can even figure out how to move the shower curtain to escape the bath tub! The only thing she can't do is open doors!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well a sort of funny story about my bun happened on cleaning day I was using a dustbin lid to put the dirty bedding in. Well, Georgie decides to hop in, taking me by surprise. I dropped the lid and Georgie and it narrowly missed my pet chicken Bill who was trying to enjoy his breakfast :lol: He was unimpressed. Fortunately neither was hurt.

Esther x

teegra has jumped over a 29" high pen before floor to floor :rolleyes: and the other day i bought them a tub of fruit treats left them on th desk (not sure how high but 'desk height') went in later on and there was the empty tub on the floor and 2 very happy looking bunnies :roll: :evil: :lol:

My husband is into painting little figures and has designed and made a village for them to live in, made from polystyrene (sp?) and cardboard. Our big bun, Tish, jumped up, ate the battlements :lol: (she loves polystyrene) and as he had twigs stood as trees with green 'stuff' on the - she ate them too :lol: . It didn't do her any harm, although one or two skeletons got trampled, but now we have a playpen round the table so she can't jump up.

Roxy keeps making a bolt for the living room door everytime I open it in a bid for freedom. It seems a whole room just isn't big enough for them any more :lol: Barney is much better behaved...unless he talks Roxy into doing all these naughty things :rolleyes:

My husband is into painting little figures and has designed and made a village for them to live in, made from polystyrene (sp?) and cardboard. Our big bun, Tish, jumped up, ate the battlements :lol: (she loves polystyrene) and as he had twigs stood as trees with green 'stuff' on the - she ate them too :lol: . It didn't do her any harm, although one or two skeletons got trampled, but now we have a playpen round the table so she can't jump up.

Haha, I'm just imagining a giant bunny destroying a little village of people! Something like a bunny Godzilla! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back