• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do rabbits like to eat?

Brian

Young Bun
Hi,
Can somebody tell me what rabbits like to eat my rabbit is on
Wagg Bunny Brunch can you please tell me anything else for them to eat.

Thanks Brian

Ok thanks for that she already has loads of hay and she doesnt have fruit but has vegs and hay + food

Thanks
Brian

Nice hay - like from a riding stables or farm, rather than pet shop hay which is more suitable for bedding, or grass of course - and only a moderate amount of veg - very importantly don't give veg if they aren't used to eating it as it will upset their stomach - just give a tiny slice or square of new veg, and slowly increase the amount you give them every day for 2 weeks - and stop if they have an upset tum from it. They don't need a lot of veg - just a chunk of carrot, and a medium leaf of spring greens a day when they are used to eating small bits.

Ok thanks for that she already has loads of hay and she doesnt have fruit but has vegs and hay + food

Thanks
Brian

If she's used to eating veg then spring greens from the supermarket have lots of calcium in if she's nursing babies.

Hi elve,
Thanks for all that info i will do that,
I hope brian and the bunnys will be fine i will send some pictures of them soon.

Thanks Brian

Back