• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which ones to use? *update*

Lily and Choci have never liked pellets, so I've been giving them Waggs Bunny Brunch. But I'm getting worried that there not eating enough of the right things, as they do leave a lot of it and the only thing they do like from it is that dried green thing, which could be a flat pea or cabbage I think?

They do get unlimited hay and a very small amount of Kale etc. morning and evening, so I know they are eating. But would like them to eat pellets too, I know there better than the mix, and I could stop worring they weren't eating the right things then.

What pellets are best? is there away I could tempt them to eat them?

vikki:wave:

PS, i know about changing them over slowly, I've done it many times before;)

Last edited:
I have only ever had one rabbit turn its nose up at SS but quite a few dislike Excel and A&P plus had tummy problems with Excel too.

So, I should try SS (well not me personally:oops: :lol: ).

*skips off to order some SS*

lets just hope they like them, they can be really fussy when they want to be:lol:

Definitely try Science Selective pellets - they go mad for them - but you don't need to give them a bowl full, just a small handful each. The green things in the wagg are peas I think (well they are in the wagg guinea food) - too high in carbs to be healthy, but they are sweet, which is why they love them.

Well I'm pleased to say they do like them, I gave them a couple to try last week the day before they had there ops and have increased each day since, yesturday I mixed it in with the mix. I am now going to pick the pellety bits out of the mix as they will not eat them and put a few SS in. I am hoping that by the time they are bonded that they are on SS completly.

Back